Comfortable and inviting. Just like home, the same can be said for Hometown Investment Services.
Here, it’s always been about making you happy. We figure if everyone who walks through our door is greeted with a warm welcome and receives really helpful service, they’ll be back for more.
Many investment firms seem to be pushing customer service aside by making it more and more difficult to talk to a real, live, person. With Hometown Investment Services, you can call or stop by and talk to us. Investment services here at home.
Think about all the things that make you feel comfortable and at home. Qualities like respect. Support. Lifelong relationships. Honest answers. A sense of belonging and being understood. Shared values. Time and freedom to be yourself. And a place that’s just worth being.
At Hometown Investment Services, you’ll find everything’s just how you like it. Come home and see.
Investment planning is about much more than insurance and investments. Real investment planning is about sitting down with someone you trust, someone with experience who understands the range of options available and can develop a strategy to help you reach your goals for your family and your future. That’s what we do. We listen to your goals and hopes and dreams, whatever your age or life stage, and we help you create a plan to make them come true.
Stop by and talk with a Hometown professional about a comprehensive financial review. Let’s get started: the earlier you begin to make these plans, the more effective your strategy may be.
Matthew Taylor is the program manager and an Infinex Investment Executive. Matthew graduated from Eastern Kentucky University in 2015 with an accounting degree. Matthew is fully registered with a Series 7, Series 65, and several insurance licenses.
Hometown Investment Services, offering securities through Infinex Investments Inc. located at Hometown Bank, is here to help individuals, families and business owners with their investment needs. Whenever you have questions regarding investments, retirement plans, college savings plans, insurance or other financial concerns, we are here to help.
Live your dreams when you retire. Let us help you determine which of the many available options fit your circumstances and needs.
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- IRA Rollover
- Business Retirement plans
- Simplified Employment Pension plans
- 401(k) Rollover
- And more
Wealth Transfer Strategies
Let us help develop a plan to preserve your wealth—and dispose of that wealth according to your wishes.
- Asset allocation
- Business succession
- Planning for college expense
- Coverdell Educational Savings Account
- 529 College Savings Plans
Let us help you plan for the smooth operation of your business.
- Insurance for owners and employees
- Succession plans
- Group Retirement plans
- And more
You can enjoy many of the features of a full-service brokerage house at a fraction of the cost. Our experienced professional staff will handle your transactions with care.
- Fast, accurate execution of trades
- Choice of stocks, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, mutual funds
- Money Market funds
- Brokered Certificates of Deposit
Long-term Care insurance
How can you plan for the long-term care you’re most likely to need? How can you protect your family? Let Hometown help.
- Home- and community-based assisted-living
- Nursing home care
- Protection against “spend-down” of assets
- And more
Your Investment Executive will work with you to:
- Analyze your current financial position.
- Help you establish and prioritize your goals.
- Help you make an informed decision about the products that best meet your needs.
- Implement your decisions promptly and accurately.
- Monitor the performance of your investment choices.
- Review your investment plan with you on a regular basis.
Our dedicated client service staff can help you with all your needs, including:
- Changing the distribution option for an account
- Establishing a systematic investment or withdrawal plan
- Changing an IRA account beneficiary
- Transferring an account from another financial institution
- Other valuable services
- 401(k) rollovers
We have formed a relationship with Infinex Financial Group. Through this financial relationship, our customers have access to a full range of investment options.
Talk with an Infinex representative about your dreams today. We’ll help make them come true. For more information, call 606-526-2710.
Securities and insurance products offered by INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC., member FINRA/SIPC. Hometown Investment Services is a trade name of Hometown Bank. Infinex and Hometown Bank are independent entities.
Not FDIC Insured
Not Bank Guaranteed
May Lose Value
Not Guaranteed by any Government Agency
Not a Bank Deposit